Holmes County's Largest Book Signing

I joined my Northkill coauthor, J. M. (Joan) Hochstetler yesterday at the annual Holmes County's Largest Book Signing, in which dozens of authors participate, hosted by Gospel Book Store in Berlin, Ohio. My distant cousin, Eli (Small) Hochstetler and the other folks at Gospel Book Store sure now how to do things right. It was a great day.
Joan and I signed and sold some books (kinda the idea, I know), met a bunch of new friends and distant family (including our distant relative, Marvin Miller, descendant of "Indian John" Miller, who is depicted in Northkill), and enjoyed ourselves immensely.
I always enjoy visits to Holmes County . . . soaking in the culture and ambiance of the unique Amish culture, reading The Budget (it's a newspaper like none other), and trying to keep the lovely Robin from buying everything she sees.
As you may be able to tell from the photo above, we also unveiled for the first time the cover of the second part of the Northkill Amish series, The Return, which is scheduled for release in Fall 2016. I think it's a great cover. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. It was great to visit with you and Robin, Bob! So glad we were able to coordinate our schedules so we could be in the same place at the same time for once. lol!

    ReplyDelete